Are you looking for employment?
The San Francisco Bay Area is an exciting place to work. The success of Silicon Valley industry has created many new and interesting household positions in addition to our native San Francisco Families. There is NO FEE to assist you in your employment search. We consider all searches confidential and won’t contact any of your past employers for a reference without your permission.
The majority of our clients live in the San Francisco Bay Area and seek local candidates. If you’re living outside of the San Francisco Bay Area, most of our clients will not consider you as a candidate unless you have secured local housing.
1. Telephone our office and discuss your needs. We can confirm that you meet our eligibility requirements and get you started on our Application. If you are unsure of your eligibility just send your resume and/or call us to find out if we can be of assistance. We like speaking to people!
- Application (Online application. Please choose the appropriate category)
- Resume (Send your resume)
- I9 form (Work authorization )
- Background Check permission forms
- Trustline letter or forms for childcare positions
- References (Letters and/or list of employers with contact information)
- Other: (Additional requirements related to a specific position)
Many of our open jobs are not posted on our website at our clients’ request. Our candidate pool is updated daily with candidates that have experience working in a Private Residence with checkable references.
Our Success is Your Success!
2. A Placement Consultant/ Recruiter will set up an in-person interview at our office after we review your resume and/or application. If we can’t meet you face to face let us know and we will look at options such as Skype or FaceTime. This is a great time to find out your strengths, what type of employer you’re seeking, where you want your career, and how we can help.
3. Often, we can immediately suggest suitable positions based on your background that you have provided during the interview. With your approval, references will be checked and your resume and references will be submitted for consideration to our clients.
4. Interviews with potential employers are scheduled at the employers’ request after we present your resume and references.
Congratulations! You’re hired!
5. Once you have accepted an offer of employment, we suggest a paid 2- to 5-day trial working interview to ensure the match is right. The employment offer is also contingent on your background security check meeting the client’s approval. These are executed after an offer has been accepted. In the event the trial is not successful, you will have the opportunity to find another position through
We are not able to assist all candidates who contact us for work opportunities. Many times it is just a matter of timing and we can help you in the future. Some of our candidates find work after their 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time contacting us. We continue to build your work portfolio over the years and will represent you when you return to us.
We understand that looking for work can be a stressful experience and we don’t want to add to that stress so we will always let you know if we can help you.