Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
A COMPANION’S primary responsibility is to assist a person of advanced age maintain an independent lifestyle in a safe and healthy environment at their home.
Essential functions of the job may include:
- Grocery Shopping and the planning and preparation of meals
- Errands for the household
- General housekeeping or light housekeeping
- Laundry and ironing
- Assistance with Personal Care including dressing and undressing, bathing and personal hygiene
- Accompanying the senior to events and appointments
- Accompanying the senior when they travel.
A COMPANION may also be requested to:
- Drive the senior to events, appointments, and errands
- Give daily reports to family members or others hired by the family on the status of the senior
- Be able to handle emergency health situations with calmness and swiftness
A COMPANION may be hired to care for an elderly person who needs assistance with the activities of daily living, or a person with a chronic condition who requires help with personal care and companionship.
Neighborhoods We Serve:
Our services assist Nanny, Household and Private Office Employers hire exceptional employees throughout the entire San Francisco Bay Area. These are some of the Neighborhoods we staff:
San Francisco & Peninsula Cities
San Francisco, Burlingame, Hillsborough, San Mateo, Belmont, San Carlos, Redwood City, Emerald Hills, Redwood City, Palo Alto, Atherton, Menlo Park, Los Altos Hills, Woodside
North Bay & Wine Country Cities
Marin, Tiburon, Belvadere, Sausalito, Mill Valley, Ross, San Rafael, Larkspur, Kentfield, Nicasio, San Anselmo, St. Helena, Healdsberg, Napa Valley, Sonoma
East Bay Cities
Berkeley, Alameda, Piedmont, Oakland, Orinda, Lafayette, Alamo, Danville, Walnut Creek