Aunt Ann's In-House Staffing
On-Call Baby Sitters & Nannies: Home
Aunt Ann’s In House Staffing temp nanniesprovide child care in a loving, secure, responsible, and positive manner. All our San Francisco temp nannies strive to model the parents’ values and methods of child rearing.
The primary duties of the temp nanny is to provide safety and well-being for the children. The backgrounds of temp nanniesinclude childcare professionals, teachers, and social workers. We also employ mothers, grandmothers and persons with many years of on the job experience loving children.
Essential duties of the temp nanny may include:
- Interact with the children with a sense of age related formative issues. Guide the children to solve problems and make good choices.
- Keep the children safe at all times inside and outside the home.
- Provide and/or prepare nutritional meal planning. Temp nannies prepare snacks for the children.
- Be able to handle emergency situations calmly with reassurance and swiftness.
- Practice sanitary habits and teach and maintain the children’s cleanliness (e.g.: temp nannies support hand washing at meal time).
- Manage the household as requested by the employer. This may include light housework such as the children’s laundry, playroom, bedroom, and family kitchen.
- Provide recreation such as playing at the park, swimming, soccer, bicycle riding. Temp nannies participate in those activities as appropriate.
- Create, teach, and tutor the children as assigned by the parents. (e.g.: temp nannies assist the children with their homework).
- Communicate daily with the parents regarding the children’s activities. Our Temp Nannies follow the parent’s guidance on discipline.
- Model mature positive behavior. Our Temp Nannies can guide children how to resolve conflicts and follow rules.
- Have a patient, kind, and cheerful demeanor.
- Drive the children to appointments, play dates, school and activities. Temp nanniesfollow all traffic laws. This includes placing children in car seats and seat belts at all times.
Minimum Requirements for our temp nannies are:
- 2 to 5 years previous experience employed working with children. Experience must include 1 year in a private residence
- Professional references
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificate
- A current drivers licenses and clean driving record
- Trustline Registration
Neighborhoods We Serve:
Our services assist Nanny, Household and Private Office Employers hire exceptional employees throughout the entire San Francisco Bay Area. These are some of the Neighborhoods we staff:
San Francisco & Peninsula Cities
San Francisco, Burlingame, Hillsborough, San Mateo, Belmont, San Carlos, Redwood City, Emerald Hills, Redwood City, Palo Alto, Atherton, Menlo Park, Los Altos Hills, Woodside
North Bay & Wine Country Cities
Marin, Tiburon, Belvadere, Sausalito, Mill Valley, Ross, San Rafael, Larkspur, Kentfield, Nicasio, San Anselmo, St. Helena, Healdsberg, Napa Valley, Sonoma
East Bay Cities
Berkeley, Alameda, Piedmont, Oakland, Orinda, Lafayette, Alamo, Danville, Walnut Creek