THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
Northern California family is looking for a top-notch full-time governess style nanny to join their team. This is an active and vibrant household with 2 teens and a preschooler. This position is for a dedicated professional with a genuine passion for overseeing the care and education of children
Disclaimer from the current nanny team:
"We are actively looking for a fourth nanny to join our team. We are a positive team of high caliber nannies who take care of one another. We all work very hard. Expectations are high and we can only consider applicants who really are top notch. This job is challenging, definitely not your typical nanny position. For this reason, previous experience working with UHNW and HP clients is important. Having had unsuccessful experiences with nannies who have not had this type of placement previously we will not consider any resumes where nannies have no experience with these types of families/fully staffed homes/formal environments. Please do not send us resumes that do not match our requirements below. It is time consuming for both you and us. This is why we have the detailed list below. Thank you for understanding fully the type of nanny we are looking for."
Resumes with multiple part-time jobs will not be considered
Experience working with Ultra High Net Worth and High Profile clients
Experience working with teens AND younger children
NCS trained and qualified
Early Childhood degree
Degree in education
Able to live in while on shift and live out while not on shift.
Be prepared to work weekends, holidays and do lots of travel and be responsible for any guest children during travel.
Be comfortable with a workload of approximately 60 hours per week when not traveling.
Experience with 24- hour shifts-Candidate needs to have had ample previous experience staying overnights or living in.
Continuous employment history. If any gaps, explanation needed.
Travel ready with little notice.
Comfortable working in a team and under supervisors, but also be a self-starter and take initiative if required.
Ready to multitask in a busy environment, proactive, resilient, level headed, team player.
Very flexible with hours/days. There is no set schedule. The schedule is ever changing.
• Motivating the children while promoting independence, respect and manners.
• Sensitive to and protective of the physical and emotional well-being of the children.
• Keeping supervisors fully informed, understanding the family’s values and being able to install and promote those values with the children.
• Managing extra-curricular activities.
• Event planning and follow through which includes but not limited to: Research, shopping, event agenda, putting up and taking down of decorations.
• Amazon ordering for restocking bathroom or personal items, ordering for parties, special occasions, school supplies and general needs.
• Research and coordination of summer camps.
• Research and coordination of all activities and outings for local and worldwide travel.
• Various daily, weekly and monthly administration duties.
Firm but fair with a good sense of humor
Can do attitude
Genuine love of children
Creative, can think outside the box, problem solver, calm demeanor, positive attitude
Teaching experience is a big plus