This family of five is looking for a loving, long-term nanny who is calm, organized and enjoys a busy household. With three children (ages 3-months, 18-months and 4.5 years) they need someone patient and really in tune with child development, creative learning and who will help the kids grow to be conscious, independent and kind individuals.
Mom, who is a stay-at-home parent, needs assistance with coordinating the children's schedules, including picking up their toddler from school and taking the kids to and from various activities, as well as meal-prep and light tidying up. Someone who can drive and owns a vehicle to use for work is preferred (gas / mileage will be compensated).
They have a morning nanny to help out, so a candidate who likes working with a team is ideal. One child needs assistance with speech therapy exercises, so familiarity with speech development is a plus.
- Spanish speaking a plus, but not required
- Drives / owns a car (preferred)
- Experience working with multiple children
- Picking up toddler from school and accompanying children to activities
- Scheduling play dates, outings and fun activities
- Assist with meal-prep
- Light cleaning (loading/unloading dishwasher, tidying up after children, etc.)
- Help with evening routine
- Nurturing, kind and calm demeanor
- Familiar with child-related activities in the East Bay
- Familiarity with speech therapy / development a plus