THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
We are seeking a top-notch PA/HM with meticulous attention to detail to manage personal and household matters for a successful technology entrepreneur. The Ideal candidate is thoughtful, organized, discreet, and is fluent in digital technology workflows. The PA/HM will help oversee and manage the Principal’s Los Angeles property and offer personal support working with the employers’ team which includes the DOE, Executive Assistant, Property Manager and Assistant Property Manager and Travel/Event Manager, and other team members when necessary.
Candidates should live in Los Angeles to be considered for this position.
Candidates who live in SF and want to move back to LA will be considered for this position.
● Local to the Los Angeles Area . Ideally within 30 minutes of the Burbank Airport.
● College graduate
● Must have meticulous attention to detail and be highly organized
● Comfortable with ambiguity
● Fully fluent in digital technologies; able to successfully coordinate workflows with DOE and personal home office partners
● Tech savvy and fluent in Mac OS, Google Apps / Docs and mobile technologies
● Available to work on-call and able to respond to emergencies
● Travel required for out-of-state property (LA)
● Assist principal and principal’s partner with errands as needed
● Implement systems improvements / efficiency in principal’s personal life
● Assist Principal’s partner
● Schedule doctor and personal appointments
● Grocery shopping and setting up weekly fresh juice delivery
● Send out laundry and dry cleaning
● Purchase all household goods and supplies
● Supervise household vendors
● Respond to house issues/emergencies, such as water leaks, security alarms, etc.
● Coordination of home improvements, contractor work, and art installations
● Vehicle logistics and maintenance
Supporting Director of Estates
● In collaboration with DOE, develop and implement a household operating manual for all properties
● Ordering, organizing, and cataloging emergency supplies and implementing emergency procedures
● Work with home office to ensure relevant bills and invoices are paid
● Help train and acculturate new employees and household support staff
● Key organization and management for primary and secondary properties
● Collaboration with DOE as logistics and project manager for putting new homes in service
● Maintain home library and book inventory
● Off-site storage management
● Act as neighborhood ambassador with neighbors on behalf of Principal
● Work with principal’s security consultancy firm as needed
● Self-motivated; must work well independently and be self-directed
● Must take a proactive and anticipatory approach; predict what could wrong and plan appropriately
● Strong written skills; able to professionally represent Principal in all written communications
● Strong follow-up and follow-through
● Strong attention to detail, never makes mistakes.
● Diligent and dependable
● Trustworthy and discreet