This is a supporting role to a full-time nanny for a family with two children (ages 2.5 and 5.5). The family is looking for someone who can work alongside and share duties with their full-time nanny, join and supervise various creative play activities for the children, and ensure the children's safety at all times. This candidate will be responsible for prepping organic, healthy meals for the children, taking the children to and from activities, supervise play dates, and encourage age-appropriate development. Their ideal candidate has a deep appreciation and understanding of children's expressions of thoughts and emotions.
This supportive role will also be responsible for maintaining household systems and keeping the home organized.
They're seeking someone who can make a long term (2+ years) commitment.
The schedule is approximately 25-30 hours per week. The weekly hours will include a 6 hour (minimum) shift on one weekend day or evening, and an 8 hour (minimum) shift on Fridays. Other hours are flexible Monday - Thursday depending in the candidate's availability.
- A Bachelor's degree (relevant education preferred)
- Current CPR + First Aid certifications
- Flexibility to stay late or fill in for the other nanny as needed
- Works well in a team dynamic environment
- Ability to travel with family
- Interest to commit to 2+ years with family
- Flexible schedule
- Encourage development and creative play
- Prepare basic, healthy meals for children
- Manage household systems
- Organize home
- Regularly communicate relevant information to parents
- Go-getter persoanlity
- Creative, enjoys coming up with different activities, crafts, etc.