This family of three is expecting a newborn baby in June and seeking an experienced nanny to step into a full-time role when their new baby arrives. They are seeking a competent and kind candidate who has previous experience working with newborns. Their ideal nanny is familiar with supporting baby's connection to the parents and who is willing to help with errands, light housekeeping, cooking and laundry as they adjust postpartum.
They seek someone who can commit long-term and will support their children's growth and development over the years.
-Flexibility in schedule to stay a little later as needed
- Comfortable with newborns
- Feeding, bathing, diapering
- Supporting healthy development and milestones
- Engaging in age-appropriate activities
- Tidying up, keeping baby areas clean
- Help with laundry, errands, light housekeeping, cooking
- Knowledge of developmental milestones