First-time parents are seeking a nurturing, experienced nanny to care for their beautiful 3-month old baby boy. This position is part-time to start while the mother is still on maternity leave, but will be full-time beginning in April. The family prefers someone with newborn experience who is familiar with exciting milestones and will dedicate their time to ensuring healthy development for their little babe. They would love a nanny who enjoys reading, singing, is comfortable getting down on the floor to play, and will take baby to the park, story-times, sing-a-longs and other fun age-appropriate activities. As their first nanny, you'll play an integral part in helping with sleep training, transitioning to solid food, crawling, walking and so much more!
This family prefers someone who can drive and is willing to use their car for work.
- Knowledge of developmental milestones
- Newborn experience
- Previous experience working with newborns
- Must have valid drivers license, family prefers a Nanny with a vehicle to use on the job
- Knowledge of sleep training a plus
- Feeding, bathing and diapering
- Washing and sterilizing bottles
- Laundry and tidying up
- Singing, reading, playing developmental and age-appropriate games
- Outings to the park, library, etc.
- Knowledge of child development
- Resourceful to seek out play dates and plan fun activities
- Great communicator
- Familiar with Walnut Creek and fun activities in the area