This family is seeking a reliable, engaging nanny for their 21-month old and 7-year old boys. Their ideal candidate is interested in early childhood education, loves to plan classes, play dates and get outside! They're looking for someone who will encourage socialization in their toddler and foster a bond between the boys with fun activities. Primary care is for the toddler whose language is blossoming and curiosity is strong.The 7-year old has after-school soccer and other activities 3 days a week. The candidate will be responsible for driving to these activities and must have their own car for use on the job.
This family sees their nanny as a vital team member who empowers them. They want someone who will make long-lasting memories with their children and become part of the family.
- Driver required with own car for use on the job
- Excited to engage and interact with children
- Take toddler on daily walks and outings
- Plan play dates and classes
- Prepare meals for children
- Children's laundry
- Tidy home / children's areas (Family has a housekeeper that comes once a week)
- School pickups
- Light errands (picking up a grocery item if needed)
- Driving to and from after-school activities
- Takes initiative to schedule activities and get outdoors
- Excellent communication skills