Schedule-packed family in Atherton seeks full-time nanny for their two sweet children (ages 8 and 10 years old). They need a highly organized and upbeat caregiver who can help the kids lead the charge and encourage their independence. The family prefers a kind, supportive caregiver who can partner with the parents to brainstorm activities and solutions to improve their busy lives.
Caregiver will be responsible for heavy calendaring, driving the children to school, activities and doctors appointments, following bedtime routines and occasionally chaperoning sleepovers.
-Comfortable with heavy calendaring
-Excellent written and oral communication
• Drive children to and from their doctor appointments, practices, games, tutoring, parties, school events, etc.
• Schedule appointments with doctors, coaches, tutors, etc. as needed and provide parents with feedback
• Loop in parents at end of doctor appointments and type up notes
• Daily pickup from school
• Responsible for bedtime routine
• Packing the children for all family trips (traveling not required)
• Logging medication administered to children
• Ensure children’s calendars are up to date and that all information that has been entered is accurate
• Keeping children’s areas organized maintaining inventory
• Babysitting as needed outside of normal hours
• Supervise play dates and sleep overs as requested. You will be required to sleep onsite with them during sleepovers but will be given advanced notice.
-Excellent multitasking and organizational skills