Loving new working parents to a sweet 9 week old baby boy is looking for a full-time nanny to start before mom goes back to work end of August. The family prefers someone with newborn experience who is familiar with exciting milestones and will dedicate their time to ensuring healthy development for their little babe. They would love a nanny who enjoys reading, singing, is comfortable getting down on the floor to play, and will take baby to the park, story-times, sing-a-longs and other fun age-appropriate activities. As their first nanny, you'll play an integral part in helping with sleep training, transitioning to solid food, crawling, walking and so much more! This is a great position for someone who lives in the mid Peninsula as the family will be moving to their permanent home in Atherton around April of 2020. The family will provide a parking space while the position is in Soma.
- A nanny who is pitch in and doesn't mind helping out around the home when baby is napping
- Familiar with Soma area including local parks and libraries
- Sweet demeanor and calm presence
- Feeding, bathing and diapering
- Washing and sterilizing bottles
- Laundry and tidying up
- Singing, reading, playing developmental and age-appropriate games
- Outings to the park, library, etc.
- Keeping home tidy
- Loves to cook
- Open communication