A long term client of Aunt Ann's In House Staffing is seeking a morning chef to cook for a family of four Monday to Friday. The ideal candidate will have a background in Vegetarian Gluten Free cooking. The family enjoys omelets for breakfast and Chai Tea. This is a multi staffed home with a great team .
The chef/ cook should be comfortable preparing multiple meals for the family and guests.
This position is Monday to Friday. There could be a flexible schedule working Tuesday to Saturday.
- Graduation from a Culinary Program is preferred
- Must have knowledge and experience how to prepare gluten free meals.
- Graduation from a Culinary Program
- Nutritional Background and expert knowledge of how to prepare a Gluten Free diet.
- Valid Driver's License and Car to get to and from work and for minimal shopping
- Must be able to pass an independent background check
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing in English clearly.
- Serving breakfast and clean up as you go is preferred.
- Leave the kitchen and dining areas clean
- Be able to source fresh, organic ingredients from local purveyors.
- Keep pantry and kitchen stocked with preferred teas and morning snacks
- Prepare omelets and other vegetarian meals for breakfast
- Source, Shop , Prepare, Plate , Serve and Clean up breakfast meals.