Multi-staffed home is seeking a junior PA to help with organization, calendaring and home maintenance. Candidate will be responsible for scheduling of family travel, appointments and children's activities, managing the household to-do list, maintaining all household communications and organize pending projects, making household purchases, receiving incoming mail and packages, etc.
Candidate must live in Sacramento or nearby to be considered for this position.
- Comfortable working in a multi-staffed home
- Driver required
- Manage household employees (childcare and cleaning), including overseeing work schedule
- Help manage communications with children’s schools, friends, coaches, etc.
- Liaise with the family’s work staff and other family and friends
- Oversee home contractors and service persons
- Manage automotive service maintenance, insurance, and care
- Manage healthcare for family, including processing and tracking insurance claims and medical needs
- Online purchasing and tracking of packages and returns
- Oversee all aspects of events hosted at home, including invitations, catering, and cleanup crew
- Conduct ongoing research and data gathering on various topics
- Recommend, purchase/order, wrap, and ship gifts to family and friends
- Prepare thank you notes for gifts received
- Schedule and oversee deep cleaning of home and other routine maintenance
- Oversees pet care/well being
- Keeps home safe, orderly and calm - putting items away in their proper place; replacing broken items.
- Bill management
- Arrange travel and reservations for family vacations
- Write concise itineraries
- Create systems for managing photos, videos, and artwork (uploading, downloading, ordering books, frames, etc.)
- Coordinate and assist in selling old furniture, clothes
- General organization projects throughout the home
- Excellent communication
- Highly organized