Busy working family in the Richmond District of San Francisco is seeking a full time nanny to care for their 4-month old. Their ideal candidate is kind, caring and incredibly knowledgeable of developmental milestones who will instill a sense of wonder and joy of learning in their baby through age-appropriate play, reading, singing, outings, etc. The family loves to have fun and enjoys music and is looking for a nanny who will foster these passions in their baby.
Mom works from home two days a week. They are looking for someone to start mid-July. They require a driver and prefer someone who is willing to use their own vehicle to take the baby to and from activities.
- Driver required
- Kind and caring personality
- Clear dialogue with parents
- Loving, nurturing
- Own car for use on the job
- Comfortable with parent working from home
- Child's laundry
- Light tidying
- Engage with baby with age appropriate activities
- Reading, tummy time, floor play
- Bottle prep, baby food prep
- Great communicator
- Familiar with fun and age-appropriate activities in/around the Richmond