These loving new parents are looking for a full-time nanny to care for their 3-month old baby boy. The family prefers someone with newborn experience who is familiar with exciting milestones and will dedicate their time to ensuring healthy development for their little babe. They would love a nanny who enjoys reading, singing, is comfortable getting down on the floor to play, and will take baby to the park, story-times, sing-a-longs and other fun age-appropriate activities. As their first nanny, you'll play an integral part in helping with sleep training, transitioning to solid food, crawling, walking and so much more!
- Full time schedule (minimum 40 hours per week)
- Flexible schedule (some days family might need candidate to start early and other days start a bit later)
- Able to travel (domestically and internationally). One international travel per year.
- Do housekeeping work around the house once a week (including bedrooms, kitchen, etc)
- Familiar with downtown area including local parks and libraries
- Feeding, bathing and diapering
- Washing and sterilizing bottles
- Laundry and tidying up
- Singing, reading, playing developmental and age-appropriate games
- Outings to the park, library, etc.
- Keeping home tidy + Once a week housekeeping
- Loves to cook
- Open communication