POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
This family of four is in need of a super organized go-getter to bring organization to their home. Their ideal candidate is very motivated and needs little direction; someone who loves to jump in and help coordinate! This candidate will be responsible for running errands (such as grocery shopping, dropping off dry cleaning, making returns), keeping the kitchen and home tidy, and picking up the children (ages 8 and 10) from school and taking them to after-school activities. This position also requires cooking healthy and kid-friendly meals for specialty dietary needs, so someone who enjoys spending time in the kitchen would be perfect for this job! There are also some administrative tasks that need tending (bill pay, submitting insurance claims, scheduling appointments, filing, etc.) some of which can be done remotely!
- Keeping the home tidy and organized
- School drop-offs/pick-ups
- Kitchen clean-up
- Run Errands (make returns, drop off/pick up dry cleaning, car maintenance, good will runs, etc.)
- Administrative work: pay bills, schedule appointments, occasional research for home goods
- Excellent written and verbal communication