Fully staffed home in Atherton is seeking a temp to perm personal assistant to join their team. The family is seeking someone with immediate availability.
This could be a great position for someone who is transitioning into being a P.A with potential to be long term after summer.
Fluency in English
-Ability to work in a fast paced environment
-Clear communication with estate manager and principals
-Enthusiastic and cheerful disposition
• Managing family and business calendars
• Managing family mail on a daily basis
• Planning and directing all aspects of staff day-to-day work
• Setting staff work schedules
• Booking travel for family both domestic and international
• Purchasing high end artworks and keeping inventory.
• Event Coordination (Birthdays, Halloween, Weekly Dinners etc.)
• Purchasing hard to get event and sporting tickets.
• Being on call as needed for emergencies
• Flexibility and easily adaptable to change
• Monitor and stock house with all needed items such as kitchen supplies, wrapping paper, toiletries, office supplies, cleaning supplies et. This may include determining the need for, selecting and purchasing, replacements for items that are not working or outdated.
• Family errands and shopping
• Vehicle maintenance coordination
• Scheduling outside vendors/contractors and overseeing all construction work (work with Maintenance engineer)
• Pet care- travel arrangements for dogs and regular vet visits
• Decorating house for holidays and events
• Generally inspecting house and grounds to identify maintenance requirements and recommend improvements (work with Maintenance engineer)
• Organize home office to maximize efficiency
• Coordinating with Adfam finance department regarding validation of credit card bills and obtaining approvals to pay
• Coordinating with the accounting department on various matters, Family travel, donations, bill paying etc.
• Overseeing payment of household bills and invoices including utilities, service repairs etc.
• Provide other duties required by the family and Estate Manager
• Background and drug test required before hiring
-Resourceful and internet savvy
-Google calendar and app proficient
-Ability to set schedules for staff