First-time parents seek a super fun and energetic nanny to care for their 17-month old baby. They are looking for someone who can be present and engaging who will provide a stimulating environment so baby can thrive and develop. Their ideal candidate has a background in Early Childhood Education and is excited to teach and help baby with milestones. The family would love a candidate willing to travel occasionally. Driver required, but family is happy to provide a car for use on the job so you can take baby to the library, parks, music classes and more!
- Knowledge of developmental milestones
- Infant experience
- Early Childhood Education background preferred
- Nurturing, fun and engaging
- Familiar with developmental milestones
- Feeding, bathing and diapering
- Washing and sterilizing bottles
- Preparing a variety of healthy solid foods
- Laundry and tidying up
- Singing, reading, playing developmental and age-appropriate games
- Outings to the park, library, etc.
- Resourceful to seek out play dates and plan fun activities
- Great communicator
- Familiar with fun and age-appropriate activities in/around Corona Heights